How our Electronics Classes work
Typically, scientists don’t work in isolation. They work in teams — collaborating and sharing ideas to investigate, create and test the best solutions.
Our young scientists do the same!
In each session of our Electronics Classes, the kids team up with partners to:
- Explore a real-world science question — from physics to earth sciences — in a highly collaborative and creative space.
- Put on their detective hats to develop hypotheses and prove them out.
- Design, build and program robots or other creations to investigate a solution. (Great for hands-on learners!)
- Experiment and problem solve, continually improving their creations. They’ll work just like real scientists and engineers do.
- Wrap up with a fun project summary. It reinforces the skills and concepts they’ve learned. Plus, it’s a great tool to continue the STEAM discussion at home. Meanwhile, you’re kept in the loop the whole time.
Now’s the time to give your child an EDGE in STEAM!
“PROMOTING COMPUTER SCIENCE AND DIGITAL LITERACY”
Copyright (c) 2020 SOPARKIDS INTERNATIONAL.